[Ct-nfb] Message from Senator Christopher Murphy

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 22:19:23 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,

I wanted to let you know that today on News 12 the ysaid that Senator rosa
Delora  is going to be having a bunch of meetings around the areas  about
the matter  of wages,minium wages etc  so might want t  ocontact her office.
Hope your are well
Elizabeth

In a message dated 1/17/2014 10:24:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,