[Ct-nfb] Message from Senator Christopher Murphy

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Jan 20 17:40:39 UTC 2014

Rich:

The workforce investment act is a bill in the Senate. That's why the prefix on it is "S".

It is important for people to focus first on contacting our senators (Murphy and Blumenthal).

If anyone wants to contact Rosa DiLauro, I encourage you to focus on HR 831, the fair wages for workers with disabilities act of 2013. We have been communicating extensively with her office, especially a legislative assistant named Daniel Zeitlin, about HR 831 and our need for Rosa DeLauro to cosponsor it.

His email address is:
daniel.zeitlin at mail.house.gov<mailto:daniel.zeitlin at mail.house.gov>

Yours,

Justin Salisbury
Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
University of Wisconsin – Madison