[Ct-nfb] Rock Cats!

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Thu Jul 3 19:33:22 UTC 2014

I got my 4 tickets unfortunately no one else in the chapter's interested. But I'll be there.

rocj

On Thursday, July 3, 2014 3:14 PM, Gary Allen via Ct-nfb <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:

On Thursday, July 3, 2014, Lucia Lee via Ct-nfb <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Don't forget! On Saturday, July 26, 2014, the National Federation of the Blind of CT is holding a Fundraiser at the New Britain Rock Cats!
>We are selling tickets to Saturday night's game against the Portland Sea Dogs for $12 each, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the NFB of CT.
>
>For a print flyer, contact our outreach office at 860-289-1971 or email us at info at nfbct.org.
>For more information, please contact Gary Allen at 860-589-2241 or garyallenct at hotmail.com
>
>RSVP by July 12th! Come out to the game and support the NFB of CT! It'll be a fun night!

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ct-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/rmcgaffin%40snet.net