[Ct-nfb] New email address.

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:29:46 UTC 2014

Good morning all!
	This is my updated email address in order to reduce excess clutter. Please change your address books in order to be certain you are reaching me appropriately. The email address is kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com. Furthermore, this address will be used for those interested in submitting articles for the October edition of The Federationist.
As a reminder, please do submit entries by the deadline of August 15th. I look forward to hearing from most of you!
Best,
Kathryn C. Webster