[Ct-nfb] 75 days at NFB

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jul 29 12:29:49 UTC 2014

Hi Beth,

I'm on the 75 Days of Action steering committee, so I have been preparing the information you've been receiving, and I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say in this message. If I am, then I feel safe assuming that others on the list are, as well.  Could you please give it another try?

Thank you,

Justin