[Ct-nfb] Please read: The Federationist.

Kathryn Webster via Ct-nfb ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 14:54:25 UTC 2014

Members and Leaders,
	It is with great pleasure that I inform you all that, as of last Friday, I will now serve as Editor of the Federationist. This is a Connecticut news letter published semiannually. Please send me any documents, written by you yourself or by others, by August 31. These documents can be sent as an attachment in any format you find fitting. I am proud to hold this position and am looking forward to reading any and all stories or texts you are willing to share.
Feel free to email or call me with any further questions or concerns.
Again, my email is webskc13 at wfu.edu and my mobile phone is (203) 273-8463.

Kindest Regards,
Kathryn C. Webster