[Ct-nfb] Can anyone else read this pdf?

Maryanne Melley mrean at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 13:33:30 UTC 2014

Hi Edward,

If you download Adobe reader from the internet it will enable your screen
reader to read pdf's so you won't have this problem in the future. It works
with Jaws and I would imagine it should with Window Eyes.  It is a free
download. Go to www.adobe.com this will open the Adobe Reader XI page. Make
sure you tab through the page and uncheck the optional offers of Google
Chrome as default browser and Google Chrome for internet explorer. Keep
tabbing, don't subscribe to anything. Once you come to the download button
spacebar or enter on that. Once Adobe Reader is downloaded it should allow
you to read any pdf's you receive.

Let me know if you get stuck.

I hope this helps,

Maryanne