[Ct-nfb] FW: [Nfb-legislative-directors] The Boys in the Bunkhouse

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Mar 11 19:52:05 UTC 2014

Beth:

Thank you for forwarding this message to the listserv.

I just read the blog post and New York Times article and watched the New York Times video segment.

I have many thoughts and bits of commentary, but I notice that you never get to be the one who bites the apple first.  I want to invite you to be the first one to comment on this recent news coverage, and then, I think it would be a great group discussion to re-energize us for our fight for fair wages.

So...what are your opinions on the coverage?  What particular parts resound most with you?

Yours,

Justin