[Ct-nfb] Good News from Rhode Island

Susan Harper sueharpernp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 12:13:19 UTC 2014

I'm not upset.  Thanks for your concern.  There is good and bad in
everything.  What I'm saying is that there is a need for a continuum of
services.  Sorry your friend had such a difficult experience.  Yes many
good people deserve a lot more.  That is why folks advocate for change.

Blessings,
Sue H.