[Ct-nfb] How Vermont Ended Sheltered Employment

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Mar 24 19:57:46 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists:

Many of our members have been wondering exactly how Vermont managed to eradicate sheltered employment, so I am sharing here an article that explains it concisely and clearly.  At the bottom of the article, there are three links to state plans to show exactly how the state ended sheltered employment.

Here is the article:

http://www.communityinclusion.org/article.php?article_id=200

This can be used to support our arguments in favor of HR 831 and any related statewide initiative.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD