[Ct-nfb] Follow Us on Twitter

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu May 1 05:10:01 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists:

Do you follow our affiliate on Twitter?

Do you know what Twitter is?  It's a social media site limiting all posts to 140 characters.  These short posts are called "tweets."  Twitter is used broadly in the National Federation of the Blind to promote our programs and communicate about what's happening.  Our most recent tweets focus on fair wages for workers with disabilities.  It's a great way to be involved and stay connected.

If you haven't joined Twitter, join today!  It's free.

You can follow our affiliate using the following:
@NFBCT

You can follow me using:
@_JSalisbury

See you on Twitter!

Justin Salisbury
President
Connecticut Association of Blind Students