[Ct-nfb] Remote Social Security Connection

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Sun May 4 20:43:41 UTC 2014

Deb,

This is great to hear. I work in the 3rd floor of the same building that Social Security was in.  There are times when people coming looking for the SS office and we need to tell them it is closed.  I plan on placing several postings within the building to make people aware.

Thanks for passing this along,

Cheri