[Ct-nfb] In Reply To: Reminder!

M. Beaulier via Ct-nfb ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 01:34:19 UTC 2014

Lucia, No thanks.  M. Beaulier
-----Original Message-----
From: via Ct-nfb - Email Address: ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Sent On: 5/21/2014 17:51
Sent To: NFB of CT list serve - Email Address: ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
subject: [Ct-nfb] Reminder!

Hi all,

This email is a reminder that we have Kenneth Jernigan raffle tickets in the office if anyone is interested in buying one.

This raffle raises money for the Kenneth Jernigan Fund. Tickets cost $10 each. The one winner will receive round-trip air transportation to the Orlando 2014 National Convention, lodging for 7 days, registration and banquet tickets for 2, and $1000 cash. The winning chapter wins $500.

Please let others know that the tickets are here in the office. If anyone wants to purchase tickets, please let me know at 860-289-1971 or llee at nfbct.org.

We have until June 15th to sell these tickets which will go first pay, first serve.

Thanks,
Lucia Lee