[Ct-nfb] Great article for all federationists!

Kathryn Webster via Ct-nfb ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 16:02:06 UTC 2014

Good morning fellow leaders and members:
	I pass this article on to you now, with the great hope that you will find information and insight into the Braille world. Whether you are a Braille reader or not, it is most wise for the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut to join me in understanding the importance of literacy for blind individuals. As our state will hopefully be holding a successful BELL Program in the summer of 2015, I strongly encourage all to take a look at this great text.
http://nationalbraillepress.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/no-one-told-me-braille-was-hard-so-it-wasnt/

Thank you in advance and of course, always feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.
Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
First Vice President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students