[Ct-nfb] Please do read this.

Kathryn Webster via Ct-nfb ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 11:35:22 UTC 2014

Good morning all!
	Though you may have received the below message on the NFB listsurv, I do want to highly encourage all of our Affiliate to read the 2013 Annual Report. It is exceedingly important for our members to be aware and informed of the progress of the National Federation of the Blind, our family and our movement. Please do consider taking the time to download either of the three versions in order for all of us to be on the same page.
Furthermore, it is even more significant for those to read the report if you will not be in attendance at the National Convention.
I truly thank you in advance for your continued support and dedication to our movement.

Best Regards,
Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students

Kathryn C. Webster
(203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster at me.com
webskc13 at wfu.edu