[Ct-nfb] Bingo night during convention

Edward personal.edward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 01:51:18 UTC 2014

Hello all,

We are going to hold the NFB of Ct's first bingo night.  This will be
November 7th, Friday night of the convention.  Bingo will start at 8pm.  We
are renting a room as well as bringing in a bartender for the cash bar. Play
and win gift certificates, as well as other prizes.  Come and join your
federation friends for a fun filled and exciting evening.  The cost is $10
for 8 games.  I would like to know how many people are interested, in order
to make sure we have enough bingo cards.  Please email me at
personal.edward at gmail.com and let me know that you will be attending.

Let's make our first bingo night a success!
Thanks
Edward