[Ct-nfb] Fwd: Comcast's power grab

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Oct 6 16:54:57 UTC 2014

Understood. I have often found it tempting to use every contact in my address book when trying to spread the word about a fundraiser for this organization or an event for that one. When certain organizations have mailing lists set to a specific focus, I do my very best to avoid violating that focus.

If everyone were to start sending messages to this list about everything they thought people would find interesting, the list would become quite flooded, and the purpose of the list would be dramatically diluted. I want us to be very careful about starting down a slippery slope.

I really hope that this stance does not offend you, and I hope that I have the opportunity to meet you for the first time at this years state convention.

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin