[Ct-nfb] Convention form attached

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Tue Oct 7 16:05:28 UTC 2014

Hello Lucia.  I’m doing something that might totally confuse you.  If it does, please let me know.

I am attaching the 2014 convention registration form which I modified a bit and filled in.  I’m hoping it’s okay and contains information you need.

I will mail you my $45.00 check soon so you will have it by the 18th.  If I read the flier correctly, the $45.00 covers everything including the banquet?  Please let me know.  I’m spending the whole weekend in Meriden and Marie Beaulier and I are rooming together.

I’m excited because I’ve never attended the entire weekend of activities.  Meriden will never be the same haha!

Anne West

 <mailto:Ct.daffodil at snet.net> Ct.daffodil at snet.net