[Ct-nfb] Reactions Requested

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Tue Oct 14 10:59:37 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

That was a very well written statement Justin thanks for sharing. I actually wrote 3 different e-mail messages that were long winded responses, but fortunately I deleted them all. I'm sure you or anyone else doesn't wish to hear me go on, and on. I will say this though. Although my current financial struggle will probably force my retirement from Active Federation events, I will always live & fight for the equality of and for individuals who are blind, and I believe in our march for equality.

Remember this my friends, my time is or maybe coming to an end. But I'll always be with you in spirit, and I wish you all the very best in the continuing fight.

Take care & be safe my friends
Rich