[Ct-nfb] NFB chapter at large conference call information

tammy robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Wed Oct 15 03:26:57 UTC 2014

Hello everyone! Tammy Robbins here! I am just writing to let you know that
tomorrow night, October 15 at approximately 9:05 PM is our first at-large
chapter meeting conference call with me as the new leader!
We are having an informative discussion on the legislative issues that the
national Federation of the blind of Connecticut, in collaboration with the
national Federation of the blind are currently working on at the moment! We
hope everyone who wants to will join us for this discussion and our chapter
meting! :-)
The conference call information is as follows:
Please call: 760-569-9000 and use access code 433706 followed by the pound
sign.
I hope to see you there!!!
If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me anytime! Take
good care, and bye for now!

Tammy