[Ct-nfb] Phone Message

bob morrissey rjmorrissey26 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:22:49 UTC 2014

Hi Tammy,

Got your phone message.  Glad to help with the confusion on the access code.  I do that kind of thing all the time.

I think the meeting went well, sounded like of a lot of information being shared by Justin, related to upcoming legislation that is important to us.

Our other meeting was productive as well.  The gal from Wallingford, diane I think, is not aware of numerous services available to her.  I encouraged her to call BESB to begin the process of becoming a client.  I gave her the phone number for BESB.  She is also not aware of NFB privileges such as NEWSLINE.  Hopefully, this all gets her going in the right direction.

Not sure yet if I am attending the convention.  Likely not for this year.

Talk to you soon.

Bob