[Ct-nfb] Federationist on TV

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:38:39 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,
The segment that this channel 8 does, called "Good For Her" has a positive
tone that would make me want to watch. Amidst all the horrific news we must
endure, we all know there are equal numbers of positive stories involving
strong compassionate and creative people. As we know blind people are a
minority and news coverage of Catherine's success as a college student is a
great way to let the world see that blindness does not stop people from
attaining success. It was good to learn how Catherine accomplishes a visual
mathematics major with adaptive technology in her toolkit.