[Ct-nfb] RSVP Messages

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Apr 2 02:09:41 UTC 2015

Hey everybody,

I think it's awesome that people are going to the state board meeting, and I wish I could join, too, but I'm thinking that it might not be the most efficient technique to send everyone on the list your RSVP.

I would hate for people to get lost trying to sift through all of the messages looking for ones that they need to get something done.

In case it's been hard for anyone to find it, here is Deb Reed's email address:
deb.reed57 at gmail.com<mailto:deb.reed57 at gmail.com>

Have a good night!

Justin

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"One of the continuing themes that the majority culture never wants to hear is that the Indians want to be Indians."

Ada Deer (Menominee), 1984