[Ct-nfb] In Reply To: Kim Tindall

Kimberly Tindall kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 01:04:23 UTC 2015

Beth,

Thank you so much for doing this.  I hope that it will inspire some-one in our com-munity

Really do not trust Lucia at all.  I have noticed that every time I ask her for some-thing, she always mess it up the first time.
Have asked her for the list of radio stations,news-papers and Tel-visions stations that will do PSA'S.  Told her that "it is for the vehicle donation program,she emailed today asking if it was for the vehicle donation program?
I have not shared this with her but we have 8 more vehicles since my last Psa campaign.  I wanted to do it again over the holiday because people are very giving.