[Ct-nfb] Forwarded Email: Email

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Dec 4 15:38:38 UTC 2015

Good morning, Miss Kim.

I know that you have, in the past, experienced some confusion about how to post to our mailing list, which has led to other people forwarding your announcements to it. I think you have stumbled across the solution accidentally, and it has led to private messages being sent to cross the list.

I know that you and I have been needing to catch up about a few things legislatively, anyway, so I'm going to give you a call later today, and hopefully we can get the mailing list address concept straightened out, as well.

Talk soon!

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan