[Ct-nfb] FW: Accessible apps for Smart Phones

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 19:43:21 UTC 2015

From: Sigman, Brian [mailto:Brian.Sigman at ct.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 9:01 AM
To: DORS-DL BESB
Cc: Lugo, Arlene; Doukas, David F.; Porter, Amy L.
Subject: Accessible apps for Smart Phones

Good morning everyone,

Attached are four documents that provide the latest information on
accessible apps for Smart Phones. The documents are separated into apps for
I OS devices and Android devices and for each document there are screen
reader and large print versions to select from. Very special thanks to
Rehabilitation Teacher Jolene Nemeth, who conducted extensive research and
then created the attached documents.

Brian