[Ct-nfb] Proposal from Hampton Inn & Suites West Haven, CT 203-931-0254

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 15:13:45 UTC 2015

Good morning Rich and everyone! I think this has started a very thought provoking  discussion which is awesome and I have been watching it with great interest! Rich, as for your proposal, it would be good except those room rates are a little out of our price range I believe! This is only my opinion mind you! Also, the restaurant in the same parking lot would be nice but we have no one to do the catering for the banquet inside the hotel itself! That could be a little bit of a difficulty! We definitely need someone to be able to cater the banquet! However, I think it was wonderful that you were able to put together a proposal like this as quickly as you did! Your efforts do not go unrewarded! Take good care and everybody keep coming up with ideas for the board! See you all in January! Take good care and bye for now! :-)

Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins

Reiki Practitioner,

 Intuitive Animal Consultant