[Ct-nfb] Planning the Year Ahead for State Legislation

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:27:05 UTC 2015

Justin and all,

                I think we should make one of our largest priorities The
Blind Persons Right to Parent Act. I, along with many other affiliate
members I'm certain, will fight for this. Since other states have pursued
similar legislation, we will have great models to mirror and optimize our
efforts.

Best,

Kate Webster