[Ct-nfb] At large chapter

Kimberly Tindall kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:05:15 UTC 2015

Hello to you all.

We have our monthly meeting tonight at 8:00 and the conference call number is 641-715-3294, the pass code is 433706#.
We are very lucky to have a National Rep. to speak.  Pam Allen is our speaker.
Pam is the 1st Vice President of the NFB, President of Louisiana state NFB affiliate and the Executive Director of the Louisiana Center for the Blind.
Pam was the National rep. at our convention last year and she says that she will always cherish her time here because of the love that we all showed her.  So lets all join together again and show her some Ct. love.
Respect-fully yours,

Kim