[Ct-nfb] com cast thumbs up

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Thu Feb 12 11:30:45 UTC 2015

Good morning all:

I personally have memorized the television shows, that I like and the times in which they're playing. Because I have & continue to watch the same tired reruns, I actually can tell you what episodes are following the next day just by the episodes I watch that day. Shows you how boring my life is

Take care folks

Rich