[Ct-nfb] FW: 2015 CT VIP Senior Fishing Tournament

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 22:21:18 UTC 2015

From: Lori Satkowski [mailto:satkowski at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 3:43 PM
To: satkowski at sbcglobal.net
Subject: 2015 CT VIP Senior Fishing Tournament

Hi everyone!

The CT VIP Fishing Tournament Committee has begun planning the 2015
tournament!  We are all hoping this snow melts and the temperatures rise A
LOT by the time we drop the lines in the water!

ALL NEW for the Senior Tournament this year?  We've charted the Black Hawk
Fishing Boat for a new experience!  We're headed for some ocean
fishing.targeting fluke, scup/porgy, and whatever else we can get to jump on
our hooks!  The Senior Tournament will be held on MONDAY, May 18, 2015.
Details for the event are on the attached application.

In addition to competing for trophies, three of the top anglers of the
Senior Tournament are eligible to represent Connecticut at the 2015 NEW
ENGLAND AND NATIONAL VIP Fishing Tournaments held October 19-21, 2015 on the
Outer Banks of North Carolina.   <http://ncvipfishing.org>
http://ncvipfishing.org

Attached are the applications for our VIP's, guides and volunteers.  I have
them in both a fillable pdf and a word document.

All VIP's who register by Saturday, May 2nd will receive a t-shirt.  Please
note on the application the size you would like!

If you have an idea, or suggestion to improve the tournament we would love
to hear from you!  Please respond so that we can discuss it with our
committee.Thank you!

Please share this information on to anyone you know of that would benefit
from the tournament.

If we can provide further information, or if you have questions, give us a
call.

Lori and Lion Charley at home evenings (860) 828-1427

Lori @ work:  (860) 828-3579 Ext. 304

Lori Cell:  (860) 250-4663

Charley Cell:  (860) 538-5809

Email:   <mailto:satkowski at sbcglobal.net> satkowski at sbcglobal.net (please
reference VIP Fishing in the subject line)

We look forward to seeing you all soon!

Thank you!
Lori and Charley Satkowski