[Ct-nfb] Thank you for responding

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Sat Jan 3 11:56:07 UTC 2015

Good mroning all;

I want to thank you for responding to my e-mail, about the board meeting so far I have about 7 people coming if I have counted correctly. I'm assuming this is all that are coming if anyone else is planning to join us, please let me know by Monday, so we can make arrangements for the food. I will be at the hospital with Janet for a test on her Melanoma, so please e-mail me, I will not be around to answer the phone. Janet will be going in for surgery to have this removed on the 14th, so I'm hoping to be at the meeting unless something changes after her test.

Thanks

Rich