[Ct-nfb] Updated list for board meeting guests.

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Tue Jan 6 11:46:32 UTC 2015

Good morning all;

I believe I have a pretty update list of our members who are joining us on the 10th. If I'm not mistaken, we have 8 folks from the greater Hartford Chapter, Beth & Charlie Rival, Rob, Tammy, Ed, so unless I've miss counted.13 folks from around the state, and I am guessing at least 11-15 folks from my chapter, which brings us to about 23 people if I'm right. Although at the meoment I expect to be at this meeting since it will be my last hosting of CT state board meeting for this chapter.

Thank you for your head count, and if I've forgotten anyone please include yourselves bia e-mail so we'll be prepared for your arrival.

Thanks

Rich