[Ct-nfb] link to our face book page

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jan 13 18:49:41 UTC 2015

Thanks, Tammy, for helping out with this.

Deb, I'm not sure what the problem was, but I assure you that I did not avoid any communication with you.

It might be a good idea to consider a slightly different style with such a request in the future.

Have you also found yourself unable to receive any of the messages that I have sent through this listserv?

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin