[Ct-nfb] Nominations Sought for CRIS Radio Educator of the Year Award

ntwales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Jan 20 18:21:31 UTC 2015

Justin,
Though Ellen is retired from the school district, she is by no means
retired from work with the blind and particularly our work in the
Federation.  Most notably, of course, serving as the certified teacher
for our BELL program...  And she has worked extensively with Cate on it,
including seriously exploring opportunities to have the program in the
Bridgeport area.
Your other suggestions are excellent, too.
Nathanael