[Ct-nfb] State Convention Request

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Thu Jul 23 03:16:46 UTC 2015

We are looking for donations that are either monitaryor something that we can use as a door prize or even something to raffle off.

From: Ct-nfb [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cheri Duquette via Ct-nfb
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:58 PM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List
Cc: Cheri Duquette; CTABS List serv
Subject: Re: [Ct-nfb] State Convention Request

Hi Rob,

What type of donations are you looking for?

Cheri

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2015, at 3:07 PM, Lucia Lee via Ct-nfb <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi all,

The state convention committee is looking for help with donations and, even better, sponsorships for our 2015 state convention. If anyone is interested in helping or knows of a possible source, please contact the office at info at nfbct.org or 860-289-1971. We have letters of introduction and literature.

Thanks,

Rob Palaski, convention chair

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ct-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/cbduquette%40comcast.net