[Ct-nfb] Mystic aquarium on november 8 please reply

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 30 15:48:39 UTC 2015

Hey, Rob!

That sounds really cool!  Count me in!  I've been there during one summer when they had an exhibit called Birds of the Outback.  They only have this in the summertime and when you buy a ticket for it, they give you a popsicle stick with seed on it, then you go into this large aviary and parakeets and cockatiels land on your arms and eat the seeds that are on the stick.  I loved it!  Anyway, it'll be a fun thing to do and it's a wonderful idea!

Esther