[Ct-nfb] Annual Cheshire Lions dinner dance invitation

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Mon Mar 2 15:40:46 UTC 2015

Hello all.

Below this note is the annual Cheshire Lions Club dinner dance invitation.
I'm hoping many of you will come this year.  It is a fun time.

Anne West

 CHESHIRE LIONS CLUB <http://www.graphics.mcnerd.com/emblems/ec006.png>

February 17, 2015

Dear Valued Guest:

The Cheshire Lions Foundation 58th Annual Dinner Dance for the Blind is
coming!

This party is dedicated to those who have lost their sight and to all Lions
who serve by helping in the fight against blindness. There is no charge for
the visually impaired (blind) person & driver when sponsored by the Cheshire
Lions Club or one of the other area Lions Clubs or businesses.

                        DATE:            Monday, May 4, 2015

                        TIME:            6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

                        PLACE:          Aqua Turf Club, Glass Room

                                                Mulberry Street

                                                Plantsville, Ct. 06479

Please return the enclosed print postcard indicating whether you will, or
will not attend.

Be sure to include the name of your driver on the Guest line along with any
additional guest names. Print directions for your driver to the Aqua Turf
Club are enclosed with this invitation. We ask that you arrange your own
transportation and encourage car pooling wherever possible.

Please reply no later than Saturday, April 11th.

If you have any questions, please call Bob Viola at (860) 621-3525. Please
note that the charge for everyone other than our visually impaired guests
and their drivers is $37.00. The Cheshire Lions Club will sponsor persons
within the Cheshire Club Area. If you know members of the Lions Club in your
town, you should let them know if you are planning on attending this year's
Dinner Dance.

We look forward to visiting with all of our old friends and with making many
"new friends" again this year.

Best regards,

Bob Viola

Secretary/Chairperson