[Ct-nfb] IMPORTANT INFORMATION: BELL Program

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:18:38 UTC 2015

Good morning all,
	I am proud to announce the launch of our 2015 BELL Program application. It has been finalized and now is ready for families to start applying. As a national program within the National Federation of the Blind, I am asking each and every one of you to distribute the application link to those that would be able to either participate as a student or volunteer throughout the week. Now that the program is five months away, I will be reaching out to affiliate members who are interested in helping out. If you have not contacted me personally, then please do so I can add you to the list of volunteers/supporters. I am so excited for this program, and hope you are too!
Again, the dates are from August 10-14 and the program will be held in Bridgeport, CT.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, suggestions, or concerns. My cell phone number is 203-273-8463 and my email is kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
As promised, the link to the BELL Program application is as follows:
https://nfb.org/bell-summer-program-form.

BRAILLE ROCKS!
Kate

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com