[Ct-nfb] jobs of blind ct venders are being threatened!

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:26:11 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I found out Friday that our legislators here in Connecticut are trying to
remove blind venders that operate facilities in department of energy, and
environmental protection properties. This means that they will take
businesses run by blind people away from them. We, the NFB of CT cannot sit
idly by, and let this happen! I am asking for everyone to call, and send a
letter to all CT legislators. I am providing their phone numbers below.
Please call Monday. I will also attend the hearing Wednesday, and am looking
for those that want to join me. Please send your letters to:
envtestimony at cga.ct.gov. Thanks to Justin, I have attached a letter you can
use. You only need to place your name, and who you would like the letter to
go to. I tried to make this as easy as possible for everyone, so please
follow through, and reach out to your legislator. Please c'c me when sending
your letters. Also send me a quick email letting me know that you have
called.

House democrats (860) 240-8500

> Senate Democrats -     (860) 240-8600

> House Republicans -   (860) 240-8700