[Ct-nfb] at-Large chapter meeting reminder

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Mar 17 18:34:18 UTC 2015

Good afternoon everyone! Just wanted you all to know that  our At-Large Chapter  meets tomorrow night Wednesday, March 18 at 9 PM! Hope to see you all there! This month we'll be discussing convention of dates as well as other ideas for fundraising etc. etc.! Are call-in information is as  follows:
760-569-9000 and your axis code is 433706.
Can't wait until we chat! It has been a whole month already! Hard to believe that spring is almost here! Talk to you all tomorrow! Take good care and bye for now! :-)
Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins

Reiki Practitioner,

 Intuitive Animal Consultant