[Ct-nfb] State Board Meeting on April 18th

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Mar 17 19:48:28 UTC 2015

Awesome arrangement! This really makes me miss being on the state board!

I’ll be at the NFB of Louisiana State Convention that day, and I hope the board meeting is a great time for all!

Justin

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

“One of the continuing themes that the majority culture never wants to hear is that the Indians want to be Indians.”

Ada Deer (Menominee), 1984