[Ct-nfb] I have changed my number to a non published number, and saying a reluctant good bye

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:55:51 UTC 2015

Rich,
	I, too, am so so sorry that you have been dealing with this for months now. As a board member, I know I can speak for the entire board when saying that we will do anything in our power to stop these actions from occurring again.
Please do give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can discuss next steps.
Like Justin said, you are a big contributor to the overall successes of our affiliate, and I do not want to see you go!
I appreciate your strength while dealing with this hardship.
Talk soon,
Kate

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com