[Ct-nfb] Walk to Benefit Nutmeg Senior Rides April 25 Registration Form

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Mar 22 01:59:45 UTC 2015

Here is registration info for the Walk to Benefit Nutmeg Senior Rides!

From Margaret Hale

Now is the time to register your team and motivate your friends to support this wonderful program.

https://www.crowdrise.com/WalkforNutmegSeniorRides

If you have pictures from last year send them to me and I will post them on this page.  Or if you have a picture of you "training" send it along also.

How many laps you walk is up to you.  The track is just 1/4 mile.

See you soon,

Margaret Smith Hale
Executive Director
Nutmeg Senior Rides