[Ct-nfb] New legislative coordinator for Connecticut

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Mar 31 07:39:33 UTC 2015

Congratulations Justin! You have my full support and anything you need from me or any of us for that matter! I am so proud of you because I know you will do the best for the state of Connecticut that you can possibly do! So congratulations and best of luck!! Good choice Edward!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins

Reiki Practitioner,

 Intuitive Animal Consultant