[Ct-nfb] condolences

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Wed Nov 4 20:10:18 UTC 2015

Thanks Sandra! Everyone's prayers and stories and all of that means a   whole luck to both of us! We will find a way for you to go next year! Even if I have to drive! LOL
Take care and have a good time at the convention! :-)

Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins

Reiki Practitioner,

 Intuitive Animal Consultant