[Ct-nfb] Message to Carolyn Dodd

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Nov 13 16:22:55 UTC 2015

Hi Cheri and all,

I’m so glad you like the book! We use that as a textbook in the master’s programs here at Louisiana Tech, especially the chapter about the model state agency. I have a PDF copy of the whole book, and I would be happy to share it with anyone who wants it. Jim Omvig and the other leaders in our movement made that book happen to spread the knowledge, not to raise money selling it.

I don’t have a place to log in and look at who all is on the email listserv, but I can get Carolyn signed up if she wants to join and isn’t already on it.

To Freedom!

Justin Salisbury

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan