[Ct-nfb] Signing Up for NFB Press Releases

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sat Nov 14 18:34:17 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists:

Some of you have been asking me how to sign up for NFB press releases, so I'm posting it here for everyone.

It's so easy; a cave man could do it! All you have to do is type your email address in an edit box and then click the Submit button.

https://nfb.org/pressreleaseemailform

Yours,

Justin

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan