[Ct-nfb] Washington Seminar

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Nov 18 06:00:10 UTC 2015

Jim,

I am so pumped to hear that you're coming! It makes my job as legislative coordinator so much easier when we have such good people on the legislative committee! We will definitely try to put you in the Rosa DeLauro meeting since you now live in her district.

Talk soon!

Justin

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan