[Ct-nfb] use of Braille

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Mon Nov 23 03:18:30 UTC 2015

Justin, I just wrote  you but my computer is acting up. will reply
tomorrow, when I hope it  is acting better.
lost all that I wrote you.
Eileen

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Justin Salisbury via Ct-nfb wrote:

Hi Eileen,

What do you mean when you say that one needs to crawl before one can
walk?

Take care,

Justin

Justin Salisbury, NOMC

Graduate Student

Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness

Louisiana Tech University

Email:
President at Alumni.ECU.edu <mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>

Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan